The American Academy on Communication in Healthcare offers Institutional Membership to organizations who are interested in purchasing a volume of memberships for thier employees. An eligible institution is considered one physical organizational entity (e.g., an academic medical center campus, a hospital, medical practice, outpatient or ambulatory facility). All interested institutions must apply and are subject to approval by the AACH Membership Committee.
Institutional Member Benefits:
- Benefit from new relationships and opportunities to collaborate on projects and research through a community of kindred spirits
- Receive discounted rates on institutional DocCom subscriptions
- Discover academic articles, videos, events, and webinars through the AACH online resource section
- Learn "state of the art” healthcare communication practices, teaching and research at our Teaching and Research Forum, International Conference on Communication in Healthcare, and ENRICH course
- Access valuable information from a FREE subscription to Medical Encounter, AACH’s quarterly publication (includes archived issues) as well as a discounted member rate (71% off the regular rate) on an individual subscription to the official journal of the AACH, Patient Education and Counseling
- Save with discounted registration fees at conferences, courses, and educational programs for all of the institution’s employees
- Experience transformative education by having the opportunity for your employees to apply for the AACH Facilitator in Training Program (FIT Program), a unique educational experience that combines elements of mentoring, personal self-awareness, self-directed learning, and skills development
- Gain the opportunity to volunteer on an AACH committee
- Access member contact information through an online searchable directory
Institutional Membership Pricing
||Any employee of
entity member is
allowed to attend
AACH events at
the AACH member
*Current Individual Membership: $235
AACH Mission Statement: AACH is the professional home for researchers, educators, practitioners, and patients committed to improving communication and relationships in healthcare. It is a home that provides opportunities for collaboration, support, and personal and professional development.
Institutional Member Applications are subject to Approval by the AACH Membership Committee. To apply, please complete the institutional membership application below.
Questions? Please contact Rachel Poarch at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Laura Cooley at email@example.com