ENRICH workshops are interactive sessions structured as tracks,
each consisting of multiple sessions.
Because the workshop content builds on previous sessions, participants
should select one track to attend for the duration of the course. While it can be challenging to select just
one track, all ENRICH workshop materials will be made accessible to attendees
Workshops include didactic presentations, as well as
active skills practice in the form of role-plays and many times as small group
- Improving Patient Experience with Relationship-centered Communication Skills
- Coaching and Feedback through Relationship, Reflection and Intentional Change
- Communication Skills for Effective Conflict Engagement
- Establishing Effective Healthcare Teams
- Culture, Diversity, and Hierarchy
More details coming soon!