WE ARE 66% OF THE WAY TO OUR YEAR-END GIVING GOAL!
On behalf of the AACH Fund Development Committee, thank you to those of you who gave on #GivingTuesday. It was a great start to kick off our year-end giving efforts! We still have the entire month of December to reach our goal of $10,000 in donations to support the research and education activities of the Academy, so please donate today. No gift is too small.
I believe, truly, deeply, fervently, that the AACH, and more importantly the people who comprise it, espouse the core values we all need for successful relationships, healthcare community and world…
Because of generous supporters like you, we can continue our mission to improve healthcare through education, research, and practice that focuses on communication and relationships with patients, families, and healthcare teams. Your support of the Academy is vital for better communication, better relationships and better care
Your gift will help us:
- Enhance patient experiences by cultivating and disseminating the base of evidence on effective communication.
- Recruit, educate, and invigorate the next generation of members and users.
- Grow our marketing to assure all who might benefit from our work know about us.
- Enhance member diversity at many levels.
- Improve our services in quality, variety, and volume.
- Cultivate donors and sponsors who participate mainly financially because they share our passion and value the difference we make.
"AACH coordinates interests and enables professional development in an area that I think is emerging to become THE essential area of study for improving the system of healthcare.
Won’t you help us improve healthcare?
Double the impact of your gift! Please check with your employer to see if your gift can be matched through a company matching gift program.
AACH is a nonprofit, tax-exempt charitable organization under Section 501(c) 3 of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.